Workforce needs and desires have shifted due to the pandemic. Employers need to understand the concerns of their employees and work with them to build policies and approaches. The return to office will be effective only when employees are on board. If they’re not, companies should be prepared to lose talent.
WorkTango is offering free resources to help you understand the sentiment of employees on returning to the office and we offer validated methodologies that support organizations of any size in measuring, understanding and adjusting based on employee feedback. WorkTango can help your organization plan an effective transition back to the workplace, whatever that may look like.
Below is an employee survey template to get a pulse of employee sentiment around returning to work. You can find related survey templates here.
Return To Office Readiness Survey
As companies prepare their return to the office, we recommend the following survey questions to support you during the transition.
1. I am able to be just as productive while working remotely when compared to my usual work location.
2. I am comfortable returning to my worksite (e.g., office, production facility, client locations).
3. Will you have personal issues that require special accommodation upon returning to work (i.e. schools/daycare being closed)? Please provide more information.
4. I am comfortable with the technology options which permit us to have meetings with some employees working virtually and others working in a local office.
5. I am comfortable to monitor and enforce safety standards (currently including masks, 6ft. distancing) to ensure employee compliance with company COVID protocols.
6. What can the organization do moving forward to improve the employee experience as we move forward from changes to COVID-19?
7. What question(s) do you have about COVID-19 and/or its impact on our organization that you would like answered?
Download the Full Template
The Big Picture
Work From Home Isn't Going Anywhere
More than half (54%) of enterprise business leaders believe their companies will adopt a hybrid model of working post-pandemic.
Flexibility Will Shift From Location to Time
Organizations that offer employees flexibility over when, where and how much they work see 55% of their workforce as high performers, compared to 35% of employees with a standard 40-hour work week.