03. Inspire Action
It’s a struggle for many companies to maintain a high-performing culture in today's rapidly changing workforce and a major challenge is knowing what employees are thinking and feeling company-wide. The WorkTango platform creates space for employees to have a voice and helps companies easily gather frequent feedback for any engagement, transformation, or feedback initiative. Using data science and natural language understanding, actionable insights from employee feedback is served in real-time to HR, executives, and people leaders. The results are quicker insight and action, better people decisions, and a more aligned and engaged workforce.
A Multi-Purpose Platform
WorkTango Pulse helps companies hear the voice of the employee for any purpose you need.
Onboarding / Exit
Diversity & Inclusion
The best part?
No matter what you use WorkTango for, the employee experience is fun, pleasant and simple. We put employees first and protect their identity, which results in honest feedback and higher response rates.
Employee voice doesn’t stop with employee engagement surveys. Use of the platform is UNLIMITED. Use WorkTango for all of your needs and never pay more. Seriously.
Completely customizable for your unique needs
- Custom pulse surveys tailored to a companies unique needs and strategic goals. Unbelievably flexible.
- Your feedback, your way – customize questions, branding, and communication to employees in your voice.
- Many languages. One solution. Easily manage feedback globally by activating the languages your employees need.
- Ask, and you shall receive – a library of questions based on best-practices at your fingertips. Or just upload your own.
A seamless employee experience
- A frictionless experience for employees – taking seconds to complete on any device and perfect for any industry. Add a fun experience with different icon types if you like.
- Anonymous Responses designed to promote honest feedback and higher participation rates
- Ask only what matters – no need to ask an employee’s department or location for reporting purposes. Employee attributes are uploaded or integrated from your HRIS to provide valuable insight.
- Employee accounts not needed – keeping it simple is key.
Real-time actionable insight
- It’s 2018 and you shouldn’t be waiting for data and actionable insights. Get it in real-time.
- Intuitive dashboards that are easy to understand and share. Powerful reporting offers results by unlimited employee attributes or categories of questions in one-click.
- Role-based dashboards for executives, HR leaders and managers to offer insight that caters to the right person
- Identify trends to see where to focus your time or see the impact of your actions
- Compare feedback by any part of your business. Easily compare and rank any employee attribute or individual leaders to identify high-potentials or problem areas
Enable your leaders to be successful
- Manager dashboards offer aggregated team responses to leaders to see the states of their team
- Serve insight to managers in real-time – get quantitative and qualitative insight to managers and save time communicating results to the rest of the company
- Improve leader accountability and ensure they are accountable for the engagement of their own teams by easily comparing them with the company
- Send nudges to leaders about what their team is saying – whether it’s what they’re doing well or where they need to improve.
Natural Language Understanding - Powered by IBM Watson
- Gather qualitative feedback in an intuitive way to support action
- See employee sentiment for all qualitative feedback from employees
- Easily pull out themes from your employee’s feedback – get key concepts, automated word clouds, and deeper insight into emotion
- Partner with the best – Powered by powerful sentiment analysis and Natural Language Understanding technology using IBM Watson, we help you see the forest from the trees.
Predict the best actions using data science
- Using data science, get an idea of which categories of questions have the biggest influence on your company’s overall score
- For example, identify what engagement drivers have the biggest influence on your overall Engagement Score
- Predict what the increase of your overall score will look like if you improve specific engagement drivers to help focus your actions.