Collection of Information: We try to collect, use and share only as much information as is needed to let us to manage your account, provide the Services, maintain our customer/visitor lists, respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. Any contact information you provide to us when you register for our Services or contact us with questions or for further information will be treated as confidential and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may share it with other third parties.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, birth date and gender. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, you may not be able to register to use the Website or Services or use certain features of the Website or Services. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website or Services through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service use; purchases; user support; surveys you complete; and information your employer provides.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as the domain used to access the Website or Services, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to access the Website or Services, and Internet Protocol Addresses (IP Address) if all personal information has been removed from the IP address, Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical location of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website or Services is not considered Personal Information. Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is also not considered Personal Information.
Use of Information: We collect information for the following purposes:
- Registration: In order to use the Website and access the Platform and Services, you must sign a WorkTango order form. Your registration information will not be publicly available to users of the Website, however, your name and profile picture will be visible to other Administrators.
- Information Sharing between Users. Users of the Services can create and send employee feedback surveys. Survey details and results are made available to all Administrators.
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products, services and promotional offers, including any premium services we may offer in the future. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Services for analytics purposes, including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual user will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
- Reporting and Analytics: A key feature of the product is to provide analytics and reporting related to employee engagement. All survey results, reporting, analytics is made available to users with the appropriate system roles. Survey participants may also have access to aggregate reporting if an Administrator configures the survey to allow such information to be displayed at the end of a survey.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and/or the Services. Any third parties we employ to help us improve the Website and/or Services will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose than the improvement of the Website and/or Services.
Important Exceptions: We may share your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that sharing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Website or Service users, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law.
You are responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to third parties.
Access and Accuracy: You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected about you and to have a general account of how we have used that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you, for example if the information also contains information about another User. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
Contact Us: You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: email@example.com
Last Updated: May 22, 2018