1. What we need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the collection, use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy at https://worktango.com/privacy-policy/
WorkTango is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal Data provided directly from you such as information provided through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service use; purchases; user support; surveys you complete;
- Personal Data provided from your employer such as name, gender, and birth date.
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Registration: In order to use the Website and access the Platform and Services, you must sign a WorkTango order form. Your registration information will not be publicly available to users of the Website, however, your name and profile picture will be visible to other Users.
- Information Sharing between Users. Users of the Services can create and send employee feedback surveys. Survey details and results are made available to all Administrators and Users.
- Marketing Communications:If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products, services and promotional offers, including any premium services we may offer in the future. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication, or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Services for analytics purposes, including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual user will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
- Reporting and Analytics: A key feature of the product is to provide analytics and reporting related to employee engagement. All survey results, reporting, analytics is made available to users with the appropriate system roles. Survey participants may also have access to aggregate reporting if an Administrator configures the survey to allow such information to be displayed at the end of a survey.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
3. What we do with it
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and/or the Services. Any third parties we employ to help us improve the Website and/or Services will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose than the improvement of the Website and/or Services.
4. How long we keep it
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it, port it or have it deleted. Please contact us through [Data Subject Access Request Form].
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at privacycompliance@WorkTango.io or in writing at 200 Wellington Street W, 9th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5V 3C7. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Data Protection Authority of your country and file a complaint with them.
Last Updated: May 22, 2018