Senior Front-End Developer
If you share a Passion to “improve (work) lives” then read on!
- Be a UX & UI guru – build an intuitive experience and feel for our mobile application and web platform
- Be a ‘servant leader’ for our more junior front-end developers.
- Chat with customers and users directly to understand them so well you build valuable tools
- Be a big part of helping with product strategy because of your insight into our customers
- Be fast and efficient, and kill bugs on the fly because, well, bugs suck
Skills and Requirements
- 5 – 10 years of professional software development experience
- Front-end development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS)
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with AWS technologies is preferred (Cloudfront, RDS, infrastructure)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Drive and passion towards building great and sustainable code
- We’re small and move fast, so you’ll have a whole whack of responsibility and impact
- WorkTango is focused on keeping everyone qualified for their next role – you’ll learn more than what you thought was possible
- Career growth opportunities are endless at an early stage company
- We’re a family of owners – employees participate in our stock option plan
- Our vision is to improve (work) lives – we’re all about making employee experiences fulfilling
WorkTango is a high-growth company looking for company-makers. In other words: people that are passionate, that get shit done at a high-quality, and love the roller-coaster of building something great (or in other-other words, you hate comfy-chair jobs).