Who We Are
WorkTango was born out of a need to create better workplaces where all employees can thrive. We help organizations gain actionable insights about their people and culture while enabling employees to feel safe in expressing their genuine feedback about their work experience.
We are passionate about the work we do, we consistently deliver exceptional service, and we ensure that our clients in over 80 countries are enabled with data to help them improve (work) lives.
What You Will Do
- Rapidly build end-to-end features: Quickly and efficiently work with the dev team to curate, build, and deploy features for our web platform.
- Connect with customers’ needs: Collaborate with the Customer Success team to learn what clients are looking for out of the platform and explore new ways to create value for our clients before they even know what they want.
- Participate in Product Design: Using your insight into our customers and the digital environment, help design the platform to make it better and continually improve it.
- Build beautiful interfaces; that users will love to use.
- Develop the data API: Work on architecture design built on NodeJS, Express, GraphQL, and AWS.
Who You Are
- You are a person of integrity: Honesty, trust and ethical decision-making are at the core of who we are. These are important to you and you model these values in your interactions with colleagues, customers, and stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter: You relish the opportunity to be the first coder on a project, informing the architecture and technical direction as we grow and expand our team.
- You are growth-oriented: You are continually honing your craft and keeping up with the best tools for the job. You listen to podcasts and read blogs, you attend meetups and conferences, and you take courses.
- You are meticulous: You relentlessly build and ship high quality code using the latest web technologies. You take pride in your work, so you always test it before shipping it.
- A team player: You inspire others to do their best work and can consistently be counted upon to deliver results.
- You are comfortable with the unknown: We are well-funded and organized, but still have many characteristics of a startup. You need to be comfortable working in an environment that will change regularly.
- 3 – 6 years of professional software development experience
- Experience and strong understanding of mobile and web applications
- You speak a minimum of three languages: front-end, back-end, and English
- Experience in Angular, React.JS, Node.js, NoSQL (e.g mongodb), Java, Spring or any other major commercial languages
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent is preferred
- Experience with React Native is super-awesome
- Drive and passion towards building great and sustainable stuff
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits arrangements, equity opportunities
Please send us an application and speak to us about how you see your role in WorkTango’s future.
WorkTango is a high-growth company looking for company-makers. In other words: people that are passionate, that get shit done at a high-quality, and love the roller-coaster of building something great (or in other-other words, you hate comfy-chair jobs)