Who We Are
WorkTango was born out of a need to create better workplaces where all employees can thrive. We help organizations gain actionable insights about their people and culture while enabling employees to feel safe in expressing their genuine feedback about their work experience.
We are passionate about the work we do, we consistently deliver exceptional service, and we ensure that our clients in over 80 countries are enabled with data to help them improve (work) lives.
We are currently seeking a Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team who will support and provide tremendous value to customers.
What You Will Do
- Manage all stages of customer relationship:
- Implementation (it’s about project management)
- Building amazing client relationships by providing exceptional service
- Providing expert advisory around survey and people practices
- Insight presentations (data analysis and interpretation) for clients and their executive teams
- Provide expert knowledge and support to our growing client base: Working collaboratively with the rest of the Client Success team to provide red-carpet support to our clients
- Make impactful and creative decisions: Find creative solutions to customer requests and providing customers an experience that they will LOVE!
Who You Are
- You are a person of integrity: Honesty, trust and ethical decision-making are at the core of who we are. These are important to you and you model these values in your interactions with colleagues, customers, and stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter: You take great pride in being the first person to help a customer, takes initiative on projects and using your skills and experience to improve the Customer experience
- You are growth-oriented: You are continually honing your craft and keeping up with the best tools for the job. We take great pride in making sure you are qualified for your next role.
- You are organized: You take great care in keeping not only your data, but customer data, and your team’s data well maintained and easily accessible. You keep to sometimes short timelines and launch dates.
- Customer obsessed: In this role you will be working closely with over 100 of our customers. You are a person that thrives on working closely with the multiple customer accounts and enjoy bringing red-carpet support to them all.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with the unknown: We’re small and move fast, so you will have a whole whack of responsibility and impact. You are comfortable with taking on projects that push your limits beyond what you thought possible
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer facing or account management role
- Experience managing previous SaaS enterprise accounts
- 2+ years’ experience working with advanced excel and data analysis, and data management skills
- Loves people and building solid business relationships – passionate about helping our customers meet their goals
- Experience in project management is considered an asset
- Background or experience in HR is considered and asset– the ability to understand and partner with our customers is key
What We Offer
Competitive compensation, benefits arrangements, and equity opportunities.
Please send us an application and speak to us about how you see your role in WorkTango’s future.
WorkTango is a high-growth company looking for company-makers. In other words: people that are passionate, that get shit done at a high-quality, and love the roller-coaster of building something great (or in other-other words, you hate comfy-chair jobs)