Customer Success Coordinator
If you share a Passion to “improve (work) lives” then read on!
WorkTango is hiring a Customer Success Support Coordinator (entry-level to mid-level) to support and provide tremendous service and value to our customers.
We’re looking for someone passionate about Customer Support and to learn all aspects of the customer experience to be groomed into a Customer Support Manager and manage all aspects of our customer relationships in the future and grow in the company.
We also are a group of folks who live our Passion everyday to improve (work) lives. If your eyes light-up about our aligned Passion, then we think you’d fit right in!
- Provide red-carpet level of customer support via email, chat and phone, and also find creative solutions to customer requests
- Go above-and-beyond to make customers love their WorkTango experience.
- Support all customer relationship activities through customer onboarding & implementation, launch and product training, and all post-implementation support
- Communicate ways to WorkTango leadership to improve the customer experience and recommended product improvements based on your daily interactions with customers.
Skills and Requirements
- Customer support experience in a similar environment; WorkTango offers software solutions to customers
- Advanced excel skills and data analysis is important to support customer requirements
- Loves people and building solid relationships – passionate about helping our customers meet their goals and staying positive in handling customer requests
- A sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution to customer needs
- We’re small and move fast, so you’ll have a whole whack of responsibility and impact
- WorkTango is focused on keeping everyone qualified for their next role – you’ll learn more than what you thought was possible
- Career growth opportunities are endless at an early stage company
- We’re flexible. Unlimited vacation and robust technology platforms to make your job easy
WorkTango is a high-growth company looking for company-makers. In other words: people that are passionate, that get shit done at a high-quality, and love the roller-coaster of building something great (or in other-other words, you hate comfy-chair jobs).