Get the Employee Survey Communication Guide Today!
What’s in the Guide?
It is imperative to have high response rates to your employee surveys. Of course, high participation ensures that you have a reliable dataset to work from when planning your workplace culture initiatives. It is also important because it signifies the trust your employees have in the organization and its ability to follow-up with appropriate action. Furthermore, everyone should have a say in workplace culture and when employees voices are missing from survey insights, buy-in after the survey becomes more difficult.
This guide will help prepare you to communicate your employee feedback initiatives from pre-survey to post-survey so that you can get the insights you need to move the needle.
You will learn:
- Why your employees are not responding to surveys now.
- How to make your surveys inclusive.
- The importance of confidentiality.
- Common practices.
- How to make your surveys fun and engaging.
- How to tie your survey initative itself into the company identity.
- How to encourage leaders to advicate for your surveys and communicate their importance.
- How to communicate the results of the survey so that your employees know that you are acting on results.