Get the Employee Survey Action Planning Guide Today!
What’s in the Guide?
The employee survey is just one of the first steps in achieving organizational objectives. What really moves the needle is how you enable leaders, managers, and front line staff to act on survey results.
This guide will help prepare you for successful employee survey initiatives. Employee survey action planning needs to be well thought out, supported by senior leadership, and rolled out in an inclusive way where all can participate.
You will learn:
- To move from traditional employee survey measurement to an active listening model that enables more efficient and effective action.
- How to personalize your initiatives in a way that makes sense for your organization. It’s not just about best practices but also the RIGHT practice for you.
- What tools will help enable leaders and managers to participate and effectively roll out changes.
- How to communicate changes to staff so that they know things are happening and their voices are the catalyst.
- How to keep people accountable.