Download Case Study
Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. is one of the largest privately held, non-bank mortgage lending firms in the United States. Previously known as the Real Estate Mortgage Network and founded in 1989, Homebridge is currently comprised of nearly 3,000 associates and has over 250 retail branches across the United States.
Prior to working with WorkTango, Homebridge had never asked questions or collected employee sentiment on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). As a result, there were no internal programs, activities, or processes in place, and they weren’t sure where to begin focusing their efforts. They needed to establish a baseline by asking specific questions and their current survey solution wouldn’t fit the bill.
- Establish a baseline from which to direct their efforts
- Enable them to ask targeted questions
- Protect anonymity and confidentiality
- Provide accurate and advanced reporting
- Support other areas of the organization
- Creating a division in support of the firm’s corporate values and best practices
- Increasing their overall diversity accountability and maintaining strong DEI recruiting practices
- Coordinating company-wide training with a focus on two main areas flagged by the survey results