Download Case Study
Galvanize (formally known as ACL Services Ltd.) is a Canadian-based B2B SaaS company that builds cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software to drive change in some of the world’s largest organizations.
After five years of significant growth and change – including a merger in 2019 that skyrocketed their headcount – it became apparent to Galvanize that their original survey tool was no longer viable for supporting the increasing complexity of their employee voice initiatives. Gathering and interpreting employee feedback had become onerous, and a lack of sophisticated reporting functionality and limited vendor support strained internal resources.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting
- Safeguard confidentiality
- Ensure the accuracy of employee sentiment
- Facilitate shorter, quicker, more frequent ‘pulse’ survey
- Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) increased by an average of 23
- Overall Satisfaction Score increased, to remain consistently above 85%
- Change Management Score increased 19%
- Learning and Development Score increased nearly 10%