How HR professionals can equip their sales teams for success
Did you know that the average tenure of a sales representative is approximately a year and a half? Or that sales team turnover rates are 27% – twice the rate of the overall labor force. These numbers cannot be ignored and as leaders for the advancement of employee engagement in your organization, HR has a responsibility to address these challenges.
Join WorkTango as we host Asad Zaman, Managing Director at Sales Talent Agency as we explore how to prepare HR with the knowledge and knowhow to help grow, retain, and equip sales teams for cultural and organizational success. In this session you will learn:
- How to FIND the qualified sales managers you need to talk to
- How to ATTRACT sales managers and position your company as an employer of choice
- What tools you can provide your Sales Managers to help CHOOSE the best salespeople for their specific needs
- How your Sales Managers can EQUIP their salespeople throughout their first 3 years of employment
- How you can help your Sales Managers improve their weaknesses
As one of the rising stars in North America’s recruitment industry, Asad has excelled as an executive recruiter, strategist and leader. Over the last 3 years, Asad has built Sales Talent Agency’s fastest growing division focused exclusively on executive, leadership and senior sales and marketing placements; and in 2017 and 2018 they placed the most sales and marketing leaders in Canada. In 2018, Asad launched a new division specializing in an underserved and fast-growing part of the sales community: technical sales and solution engineers. Since joining STA, Asad has worked closely with C-level executives at fast-growth technology companies to help them develop and define their sales hiring practices. Currently, Asad is a Partner at Sales Talent Agency and the Managing Director of their Executive Search, Technical Sales and Professional Services divisions.