What Can I Expect?
- Participate in the workshop and network with like-minded HR leaders
- Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy of Josh Levine’s book: Great Mondays: How to Design a Company Culture Employees Love
- Breakfast and refreshments will be provided
- You’ll feel energized and excited with the tools to make an impact in your company!
- This Event is by Invite Only. It is a complimentary event valued at $200
Too often corporate values are platitudes that hang on the wall; nice sounding, but hardly helpful. If companies are serious about using culture as a business tool, values need to be sharp, differentiated, and actionable.
Josh Levine will share how he tackles the challenge of designing compelling values and give participants the tools to start working on theirs. Already have your values sorted? Josh will help you evaluate the effectiveness of your recognition programs and identify how to begin improving them to support your companies values.
This workshop is great for HR leaders and executives focused on improving their employee experience and their company’s culture.
Josh Levine, Author of Great Mondays: How to Design a Company Culture Employees Love
Josh Levine is an educator, designer, and best-selling author, but above all, he is on a mission to help organizations design a culture advantage. For more than 15 years Josh has helped build culture-driven brands and as Principal of ‘Great Mondays’ continues his work with technology and social enterprise organizations. He is best known for helping found the non-profit Culture LabX, and as its executive director has overseen its growth into an international community.
Josh is sought after for his inspiring and educational keynotes, that not only reveal new insights but inspire new action. His highly entertaining and accessible writing has been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, Fast Company, and the Design Management Journal.
8:00 – 8:30 AM – Networking Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 AM – Workshop
10:30 -11:00 AM – Networking